£45000 – £55000/annum
Our client is a leading industrial materials & fabricated metal product manufacturer with a strong desire to embrace improvements and continue their Lean journey.
• Direct responsibility leading a large Production team, Health & Safety, Lean & Quality
• Leading process improvement, problem solving and developing a lean culture
• Department utilising labour and material resources to ensure the efficient running of the shift.
• To ensure that all machinery is running correctly and processing parameters are being strictly adhered to
• Monitor shift/machine performance against KPI's to ensure defined targets are met and review/assess training requirements.
• Champion continuous improvement efforts including Lean manufacturing tools such as 5S, Kaizen
• Work closely with support departments including Maintenance, Logistics and HR to achieve business results.
What we are looking for
• The successful candidate will have proven experience of managing a large team with multiple production supervisors/team leaders over different shifts.
• Lean, 5S, Visual Management, KPI Management & Improvement
What’s on offer
A highly competitive salary combined with a pension, life assurance and private medical care. This will be an outstanding opportunity for an improvement focused production leader
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/205658544/Production-Manager-Industrial-Products?s=102640 →